New Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash Bitcoin PRO Launches to Overcome the Limitations of Standard Bitcoin
Bitcoin was created with several technical limitations because the creator Satoshi Nakamoto had no idea about the integral role it was about to play in defining the future of the global economy. Almost a decade down the line, Bitcoin PRO is all set to unleash their new peer-to-peer electronic cash that offers all the features of standard Bitcoin with higher speed, lower fees, and a completely decentralized ecosystem.
March 28, 2018
Bitcoin PRO (BTCP) proudly announces the formal launch of their new peer-to-peer electronic cash that has been created to address the most common limitations of Bitcoin. The goal of the Bitcoin PRO team is to address the technical limitations of standard Bitcoin, and eventually replace it as the most widely accepted digital currency.
The launch of Bitcoin in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto is considered to be a landmark in the world of crypto economy. Over the last few years, this digital currency has taken the world economy by storm. However, Satoshi’s project had its own technical limits because he had no clue about the attention that Bitcoin would receive in the long run. Bitcoin PRO has been designed to fix these technical limitations and deliver a superior version that is faster, has lower fees and is completely decentralized.
Bitcoin PRO is the brainchild of a team of developers that have worked full-time for two years to build a top-quality end product with the potential to be the PRO version of Bitcoin in every conceivable way. The team claims that Bitcoin PRO is essentially an upgrade in every possible way to the previous iterations of Bitcoin.
In comparison to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, Bitcoin PRO offers the following key advantages.
• Superior speed: Unlike every ten minutes for standard Bitcoin, block updating takes place every single minute for Bitcoin PRO. Therefore, all transactions are processed at lightning-quick speeds. The mining speeds are also far superior with Bitcoin Pro than other iterations.
• Reliability: Minimum risk of theft or network failures because of high speed.
• Minimal fees: Large sums can be sent across the globe for negligible fees.
• Energy efficiency: Standard Bitcoin consumes hundred times more energy compared to Bitcoin PRO, making Bitcoin PRO the more environment-friendly option.
• Ease of use: Transactions can be executed with just a few clicks and a couple of relevant details.
• Proven track record: The mining process of Bitcoin PRO is significantly more democratic compared to Bitcoin and even Bitcoin Gold.
• Security: The encryption utilized in Bitcoin Pro is much safer than all previous iterations of Bitcoin.
“Absolutely nobody controls Bitcoin PRO, not even the developers, which in itself makes it superior to all other cryptocurrencies. It will provide us everything Bitcoin was meant to deliver.” says a senior spokesperson from Bitcoin PRO. “We are extremely confident that it may replace the original bitcoin in the long run.”
The Bitcoin PRO team informs that since their release in December, 2017, two of their competitors have come up with similar coins named bitcoinpro (BTPRO) and Bitcoinprivate (BTCP) with the intension of confusing the consumers by using the same name and ticker symbol respectively. The team also confirms that their coin is the original Bitcoin PRO with the ticker symbol BTCP.
To find out more about Bitcoin PRO, please visit https://bitcoinpro.money/
About Bitcoin PRO: Bitcoin PRO is a new peer-to-peer electronic cash that promises to address the technical limitations of standard Bitcoin by delivering an ecosystem that is faster, less expensive, and fully decentralized. Essentially an upgrade in every possible way to the previous iterations of Bitcoin, Bitcoin PRO is confident about replacing Bitcoin as the most widely accepted digital currency in the near future.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Whatsapp
Share on Reddit